Netsplit ensures the preparation of disposal of spent cutting fluid emulsions
Netsplit offers a wide range of services when it comes to the preparation of emulsions and oils by organic-chemical splitting.
A reliable mode of action of Netsplit is secured both in varying composition and at different flow rates of the scissile media.
High performance cutting fluid emulsions need high-performance management
In parallel with the advancement in the manufacturing sector of the metalworking industry to even higher speeds and high-alloy materials suitable for processing high-performance cooling lubricant emulsions were developed.
Here, the lubricating component "mineral oil" partially or completely replaced by synthetic compounds such as polyether or ester.
The development of relevant concepts for the recovery and disposal of spent cutting fluid emulsions could keep pace with the rapid pace of development of new cutting fluid emulsions little step.
Only recently, results are available with special additives and procedures, in the context of the changing legislative safe disposal and reprocessing of spent provide cooling lubricant emulsions processors.Netsplit is the modern requirements fully compliant.
Via conventional cracking process can be divided on :
Users of cooling lubricants are available for emulsion breaking a number of methods are available, representing however now no longer the state of the art:
- Separation of the emulsion obtained in each case by the addition of acids and precipitating reagents such as iron salts, followed by neutralization. Disadvantages of this method are the high salt content of the effluent, the plant-specific cost and the sensitivity to contamination by hydraulic and leak oil.
- Difficulties at the time and especially in the future disposal of the resulting large amounts of hydroxide, which must be deposited in most cases.
- The ultrafiltration as a separation method has gained wide importance. However, a disadvantage is the high capital and operating costs, the sensitivity to different types of emulsions as well as the disposal problem of the UF concentrate. Here, in combination with Netsplit be geschafen G remedy. Various products and processes are registered for this patent.
Netsplit products: economical and environmentally friendly
Organic splitter as Netsplit be used for the separation of oil-in-water emulsions, while often the existing facilities for minor modifications, re-used.
The gap oil is usually fed to a thermal use or recycling, the splitting of water can be supplied, for example using a patented process step by Bayer to the wastewater.
Netsplit primary splittersNetsplit primary splitters are tailor-made for treatment and disposal of various emulsions.
The advantages are:
- very good water quality
- no salt stress
- fast emulsion separation
- high immunity against overdose
- no risk of corrosion
- minimal influence of the process temperature on the splitting result
- Combinations with other treatment methods such as ultra filtration.
Our other core businesses are:
Heavy metal removal, Lackkoagulation, flocculation and hardness stabilization.
If interested please ask for our documentation or have a wastewater sample review by experts with us.